[svlug] colocation: advice needed

David E. Weekly david at weekly.org
Tue Mar 11 16:48:43 PST 2003

N. Thomas,

Our non-profit organization, the California Community Colocation Project,
provides free colocation to individuals and non-profits. It costs us around
$50/month to colocate a 1U or 2U server using the kind of bandwidth you talk
about below. We've got around 60 servers colocated with us right now and are
growing fast. Folks such as LinuxPPC.org and the Special Olympics have been
using us for months and are very happy with the service.

You can find out more about us at http://CommunityColo.net/ - I think we're
a good fit for what you're looking for.

Yours,
 David Weekly