[svlug] AutoFormat in OpenOffice

Serban Giuroiu gyzmobro at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 12:36:53 PST 2003

I'm making a table in OpenOffice in the Writer where I
have to put in ratios like this: 1:2 or 1/2.
OpenOffice changes them to 01:02:00 or 01/02/00. How
can I make it not do that? I've looked through the
help menu and in Tools --> AutoCorrect/AutoFormat...
--> Options, but I haven't found an option for that.

=====
This message was sent by Serban Giuroiu, also known as The Gyzmo.

E-MAIL: < g y z m o b r o  at  y a h o o  dot  c o m > (no spaces)
GAIM: < g y z m o b r o > (no spaces)

"Code Smarter, Not Harder"