[svlug] Annoying BSA Ad

William Black wjblack at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 12:48:26 PST 2003

Perhaps I should clarify:

The ad I saw was indeed in my Yahoo inbox, but it was
a banner ad, not spam.  I screen captured the image
specifically because:

1.  It annoyed me.
2.  I didn't want anyone to click on it and give the
BSA any more hits.
3.  I had no reliable way to reproduce the experience.

I had not intended a call to action necessarily,
though I suppose you could contact Yahoo if you wished
to do so.

--bj

--- "Karsten M. Self" <kmself at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Maybe you've provided absolutely no evidence of
> anything actually going on.
>
> How about posting full message, headers, and
> original Flash for dissasembly and independent
> verification?

=====
B.J. Black <wjblack at yahoo.com>

Penguin Nation:  Stuffed Penguins, Surreal Situations
http://penguinnation.org