[svlug] Annoying BSA Ad

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 2 13:59:12 PST 2003

on Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 04:03:56PM -0800, William Black (wjblack at yahoo.com) wrote:
> I saw an ad in my Yahoo mailbox that annoyed me a bit.
>  Why anyone would wish a software license audit on
> anyone is beyond me, and I think it unconscionable
> that the BSA is taking this approach.
>
> http://schmong.org/bj/bsa.html
>
> Maybe I'm over-reacting, but I just think this is not
> cool.
>
> </rant>

Maybe you've provided absolutely no evidence of anything actually going
on.

How about posting full message, headers, and original Flash for
dissasembly and independent verification?

Must as I'd love to skewer the BSA with a campaign such as this, and as
much as I can half believe they're cluelessly incompetent enough to
actually try something like this, there may also be one or two people
out there who'd like to incriminate them with a spoof gag.

Care to present more convincing evidence?

Peace.

   We freed Dmitry!        Boycott Adobe!         Repeal the DMCA!
     http://www.freesklyarov.org