[svlug] [Advert] Linux-related apparel & such for sale (LUGOD @ Cafepress)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jun 22 21:57:10 PDT 2003

[ FYI: SVLUG officer Marc Merlin gave me approval to post a note about this ]

I thought I'd mention to the SVLUG readers that LUGOD [1] has a shop at
CafePress.com, where you can find a random assortment of shirts,
mugs, a mousepad, and so forth...

Some items are pretty blatantly LUGOD-specific, with our big watertower logo
plastered on them.

Many, however, are pretty generically Linux (like Tux boxers, which my wife
tries to prevent me from wearing when we have guests) and a cute little
"Baby Tux" bib for the soon-to-be-Linux-users that some of you are raising.

FYI, $1.00 to $2.00 in proceeds from each purchase go to LUGOD
(we're a 501(c)3).  We happen to be planning to buy our own video
projector for our meetings, so any little bit helps right now! :^)

You can check the goods out here:

  http://www.lugod.org/shop/

Or right on the CafePress page, here:

  http://www.cafepress.com/lugod