[svlug] MSN and Linux

Karl Larsen k5di at msn.com
Mon Jun 16 17:06:19 PDT 2003

Hi Aaron, I looked at the FAQ and it's a Goldmine. I will try and get
hotwayd to work with this HOTMAIL thing I call k5diATmsn.com. It's one of 8
so called e-mail addresses I can have with the DSL deal, and they turn out
to be thinly hidden Hotmail.com accounts which are FREE from Microshaft. You
I am sure know how good anything free is from them?

By the way do not put your e-mail address in a message. I discovered
k5di at zianet.com has 10 pages of places to find it on Google...:-)