[svlug] Informational interview reference please

David Roseman droseman at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:18:01 PDT 2003

Dear SVLUG Members,

Hi, I’m Dave Roseman, a new member to this group and an intern at NASA Ames
in Mountain View.  As part of my internship I need to interview three people
in informational interviews.  The informational interview is designed to
help me in career planning, not in finding a job at this moment.  It is also
a homework assignment.   I am looking for someone in the software field to
interview, and hope you can suggest at least one person who can spare a few
moments.

As far as I know, this could be a phone interview.

Who do you know who might oblige?

Thank you for your help,

Dave Roseman
Mountain View, California