[svlug] ssh connection reset by peer

Gary Lin glin at employees.org
Mon Jul 28 20:50:23 PDT 2003

Sorry for not being specific in the previous mail.. checkout the section
11.3.1 in the link below.  Apparently, this timeout value is
configurable with ipfwadm and ipchains.  If you are using iptables, you
are out of luck because the timeout value is not configurable (which is
a bit strange to me).  Maybe someone can provide way to work around
this?  I would like to know it too. =)
-- Gary