[svlug] Last minute party invitation - Sat 26 july 03

Larry Colen lrclug at red4est.com
Sat Jul 26 16:34:54 PDT 2003

I'm in the final throes of getting ready for my party tonight and
realized that there are quite a few people that I know, either
virtually, or IRL, from the LUG that probably didn't get invitations.

I live in Felton, near Santa Cruz, the party is starting 7ish. If
you're interested, check out the details at:
http://www.red4est.com/party

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.