[svlug] Re:Cross-platform GUIs (Akbar Ahmed)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 10:44:40 PDT 2003

Akbar,
much has been said already but if you want a first hand account, the
Sillicon Valley chapter of the ACCU is going to have a talk on Qt in
August. Charles and I are going to give the presentation which will
focus on programming aspects in contrast to the stuff we did for SVLUG
and LUGOD earlier this year.

Roland