[svlug] Linux an "upstart"?

Rafael Skodlar raffi at linwin.com
Fri Jul 18 15:03:02 PDT 2003

Surprized? There is so many clueless people running the media, it's
bad for democracy and outright dangerous. Somebody comes out with a
"story", others pick it up and you have to listen to it over and over
and over again, true or not ...

At the end, it all depends on what your definition of "upstart" is.

--
Rafael