[svlug] OpenGroupWare production quality or not ...

Bryan K. Watson bwatson at nettracers.com
Thu Jul 17 20:24:24 PDT 2003

What about Domino on Linux?  I am seeing more companies moving away from
exchange to Domino....even Domino on Win2K - so you can run your
McAfee/etc. antivirus, antispam and outbreak management at the server.

I tried OpenGroupWare about a year and a half ago and it was not ready
then....the group calendaring was not ready for prime-time.  I would be
interested to see how far it has come and am looking forward to more
replies on this thread.

I would seriously check out Domino on linux....also look at this quote
from IBM's site:

 "
 1. How To: Step-By-Step PDF Instructions For Installing Wine and Notes
    Win32 Client - Now Supports InstallShield "

--- paste following line back together ---

http://www.lotus.com/products/r5web.nsf/3B183DEDD2A8FDF2852566CA0053705F/18E8D450C16916418525682500715D4C?OpenDocument

--- paste previous line back together ---