[svlug] BayLISA meets tonight, 7:30 pm

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Thu Jul 17 10:33:23 PDT 2003

   Hey everyone, if you have an interest in patch management, that's the
   topic at BayLISA tonight.  It's a bit more programmer-ish than usual
   so maybe a few more folks would like to see it.

   If this is the first you saw of it sorry for the short notice.  A
   fellow board member of mine sent the general announce, and I'm not
   sure if I saw it go through :/

   Location:  Cupertino, Apple Campus, De Anza Building Three
		10500 N. De Anza, just north of Stevens Creek.
		parking lot has blue apples.

   Time:      7ish, come on in, chat, grab a soda
		7:30 announcements start
		then the speaker
		til about 9:30....uh, maybe ten.

   Afterdinner: yes, one of three or four choices nearby
		(we're planning to have maps)

   From this point until we run out, current BayLISA members
   confirmed by the treasurer get an LNX-BBC with BayLISA custom
   art on it.  There are lots of opportunities to get the disc
   contents, but if you're a collector, wanna join? <grin>

-* Heather Stern * Arch (secretary) BayLISA Board * http://www.baylisa.org/ *-