[Speakers] Re: [svlug] What are the upcoming meeting topics, dates & speakers?

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Tue Jul 15 22:51:00 PDT 2003

Hereon writes:
>I would greatly prefer it if my original requests could be achieved,
>rather than that I have to subscribe to another list to find out this
>info.

Ever since the Traugott baby was born, there has not been a single
speaker coordinator.  Instead, the subscribers of the speakers list
are the coordinator team.  Join the list, you're on the team.

I think it's safe to say the reason your request hasn't been
accomodated is that nobody with the right combination of privileges
and desire has stepped forward.  I'm not sure who maintains the
svlug.org website, but that's who you would talk to...

--Bill.