[svlug] What are the upcoming meeting topics, dates & speakers?

Hereon hereon2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 22:33:30 PDT 2003

--- William R Ward <bill at wards.net> wrote:
> Hereon writes:
> >I have heard informally that there are speakers lined up for SVLUG
> for
> >the next several months at least.  But, currently neither the SVLUG
> >website nor svlug mail list nor the announce list have any
> indication
> >of who will (or tentatively might) be speaking when.
>
> Look at the archives of the speakers mailing list for the messages
> with "CONFIRMED" in the subject line.
>
> --Bill.

Thanks for the info, Bill. :)

"To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
Speakers Archives. (The current archive is only available to the list
members.)"

I'm making this post so that anyone interested is aware they will need
to subscribe to that list in order to find out what is in the archives.

Note to speaker coordinator:
I would greatly prefer it if my original requests could be achieved,
rather than that I have to subscribe to another list to find out this
info.

Thanks.  :)