[svlug] Books - Linux on the Mainframe & Tcl/Tk

William R. Lorenz wrl at express.org
Tue Jul 15 19:52:09 PDT 2003

For those who might be interested, I have three free books available.
One covers Linux on the Mainframe, and the other two cover Tcl/Tk
Programming;  both topics I'm sure lots of group members love.  I'm from
the Linux Users Group of Cleveland, but because I'll be moving to the Bay
Area pending available jobs, and because we're nationwide here in
Cleveland *g*, I thought I would extend this offer to those interested.

You can find information about the Linux on the Mainframe book here:

  http://myturl.com/0000F

And information about the Tcl/Tk book (from a Cal student ;) is here:

  http://myturl.com/0004u

One-way shipping is free (you can keep the book), and all I ask for in
return is a good review that we can post to our group website for the
expansion of our sections (http://www.clevelandlug.net).  Please feel free
to email me directly, and it's first-email-first-serve to be fair. :)

__ __ ___ _| | William R. Lorenz <wrl at express.org>
\ V  V / '_| | http://www.clevelandlug.net/ ; "Every revolution was
 \./\./|_| |_| first a thought in one man's mind." - Ralph Waldo Emerson