[svlug] OT: Any canoe enthusiasts in the group?

Kim kim at linuxpuppy.net
Mon Jul 14 18:01:49 PDT 2003

When the day comes that we can set up a small inexpensive dish from the
wilderness for internet access perhaps we can enjoy a virtual 'fireside
chat'. But for now it seems we will only enjoy your company in spirit.

Next month we are planning a trek into the Carlson/Iceberg Wilderness
starting out by canoe. We're hoping to enjoy fresh caught brown and
rainbow trout for our meals and will be doing 'leave no trace' camping.
In years past, we have feasted on wild game but are hoping the fishing
will be good enough to forgo the need to exercise our small game hunting
skills.

Peace to you and Yours;

David and Kim