[svlug] Re: aol is being worse about taking mail

Bill Henderson inconnu at cpe0050da66e294-cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
Mon Jul 14 08:44:10 PDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, George Georgalis wrote:

> >Have you tried connecting directly to your ISPs smtp server and
> >confirmed that it's not bounced that way as well ?

I did, with the same results: 554 - Bounced until Rogers Cable remove me
from their list of dynamic (residential) addresses.

For AOL and their ilk I have to go to freeshell/lonestar. Cyberspace.org
probably works too but I didn't try it.

Bill Henderson
Please reply to the List
 11:23:01 up 8 days,  4:41,  3 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.05, 0.06