[svlug] aol is being worse about taking mail

David Hummel ddhummel at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 13 19:42:34 PDT 2003

On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 06:51:51PM -0700, Rafael Skodlar wrote:
> I was saying that somebody with enough power finaly decided to have it
> enough with clueless people sending email from so called servers on
> fast (?) conections to the Internet.

So go after the clueless and the spammers (they need to be educated
and/or penalized anyway), but don't assume everyone with a dialup or
dynamic IP is in this category by indiscriminately blocking their mail.
I agree with Karen, convince your friends and acquaintances that there
are plenty of internet connectivity options that are superior to aol,
msn and the like.