[svlug] Stupd X Display question

Larry Colen lrclug at red4est.com
Fri Jul 11 15:20:32 PDT 2003

It works now, thanks.

I've tried all of these things and they didn't work. The one thing
that I hadn't tried was doing them all in the same window or at the
same time.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.