[svlug] Software Development Metrics

John Conover conover at rahul.net
Thu Jul 10 15:09:51 PDT 2003

@book{DeMarco:CSP,
    address = "Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey",
    author = "Tom DeMarco",
    publisher = "Yourdon Press",
    title = "Controlling Software Projects",
    year = 1982}

@book{Londeix,
    address = "Reading, Massachusetts",
    author = "Bernard Londeix",
    publisher = "Addison-Wesley",
    title = "Cost Estimation for Software Development",
    year = 1987}

@book{Abdel,
    address = "Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey",
    author = "Tarek Abdel-Hamid and Stuart E. Madnick",
    publisher = "Prentice-Hall",
    title = "Software Project Dynamics",
    year = 1991}

@book{Humphrey,
    address = "Reading, Massachusetts",
    author = "Watts S. Humphrey",
    publisher = "Addison-Wesley",
    title = "Managing the Software Process",
    year = 1989}

are all good, too, (pardon the bibTeX format.)

	John

--

John Conover, conover at rahul.net, http://www.rahul.net/~conover