[svlug] Debian desktops from Gnome to KDE?

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Tue Jul 8 11:07:59 PDT 2003

Erik Steffl writes:
>   fvwm is still _much_ better (for me) then any alternative I have
>tried. nothing I have seen comes close in configurability (and resulting
>usability).

I use fvwm2 also, mainly because my rather elderly Thinkpad (166MHz
Pentium MMX with 64MB) can't handle anything newer.  I tried using
Enlightenment on that box for a while, but it was not a pretty sight.

Also, once you figure out the syntax for .fvwm2rc files, anything else
seems so confining.

--Bill.