[svlug] Open Document Standards on NPR @ 7:52 am.

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 5 15:55:16 PDT 2003

on Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 06:00:12AM -0700, Ron (ron at rawbw.com) wrote:
> I'm listening to a 5:52 am article on NPR concerning Open Document
> Standards, XML and OpenOffice by Dan Charles, this should replay about
> 7:52 am, or so, for anyone interested.
>
> 	(loc: San Jose, CA)
>
> PS: Could be off on the exact minute, adjust accordingly.

Hmm...

What station?

NPR's Weekend Edition Saturday for July 5 doesn't list this segment.
Was it locally produced -- KQED or a SoBay public radio station?

    http://discover.npr.org/rundowns/rundown.jhtml?prgDate=07/05/2003&prgId=7

Peace.

  Backgrounder on the Caldera/SCO vs. IBM and Linux dispute.
      http://sco.iwethey.org/