CORRECTEDRe: [svlug] Rules -> was postfix

Walter Reed wreed at hubinternet.com
Fri Jan 17 13:35:20 PST 2003

This one time, at band camp, James Leone said:
>  From their perspective, Windows is easier to use, and this whole idea
> of making the newbie earn his stripes by humping for answers, is what
> helps Windows dominate the desktop.

If a linux user wants dedicated help, he can buy it from his distro
vendor (redhat) or whatever and get the answer. Same as with Windows.
You seem to think that it's different here. You are wrong.

Linux will do just fine thank you. Free support from Me, You, or anyone
else is not going to change things. If you really feel that way then it
is clear that you don't understand the true benefits of open source.
Hint: It's not the free support. An no, I'm not going to do the research
for you. You are going to have to figure that out on your own.

... And that's all I have to say about that...