[svlug] Rules -> was postfix

James Leone linuxcpa at netscape.net
Fri Jan 17 12:47:52 PST 2003

Walter Reed wrote:
As an unconditional pro-Linux on desktop person I understand that the
decision to use Linux has to be made from the user's perspective.

 From their perspective, Windows is easier to use, and this whole idea
of making the newbie earn his stripes by humping for answers, is what
helps Windows dominate the desktop.

The question is, why would anyone go out of there way to communicate
this kind of idea?

James Leone