[svlug] Rules -> was postfix

Driver, Diron ddriver at primephotonics.com
Fri Jan 17 11:18:57 PST 2003

Well, I'm new to this list, and it seems as though it suffers from the
same problem that any other list I have belonged to has.  Now these
people are in a pissing contest trying to use "intellectual" verbage and
useless metaphors to cut everyone down instead of answering members'
questions and helping them on the list.  That's why I joined the list
and James was the only one to try and help me so far and no one else has
answered my questions.  Now I'm getting useless emails constantly
throughout the day that disturb my work.  Nice knowing you all.  I hope
your flame wars go well.

Diron Driver