[svlug] Rules -> was postfix

Mark C. Langston mark at bitshift.org
Fri Jan 17 10:32:13 PST 2003

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 09:27:09AM -0800, James Leone wrote:

> Walter Reed wrote:
>
> >If you haven't already, I suggest reading RFC 1855.
> >
> Where can I buy a hard copy?

Morgan Kaufman used to sell a "Big Book" series, that collected
all current RFCs in deadtree form.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/103-9949244-0062211

Should give you what you want.

Why you'd want it is altogether puzzling, but apparently someone
thought there was a market in publishing draft standards for money.

...besides the ISO, IEEE, etc.

I'm sure someone would be happy to print you a copy of RFC1855, for
a price.

--
Mark C. Langston                                    Sr. Unix SysAdmin
mark at bitshift.org                                       mark at seti.org