[svlug] StarOffice Filter for Visio files?

Florin Andrei florin at sgi.com
Wed Jan 15 11:30:13 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 10:50, Greg Herlein wrote:
> Anyone know a way to get visio files into some app in
> linux?  Google's not helping me find much, so I'm hoping someone
> has a trick.

Run Visio in Wine?

Yeah, that's an ugly solution. But if anyone has a better one, i'm
interested too.

--
Florin Andrei

"The Indians of the American Southwest called him Coyote, those of the
Pacific Coast called him Raven. Europeans called him Reynard the Fox.
African-Americans called him Br'er Rabbit. In 20-century literature he
appears first as Bugs Bunny and then as the Hacker." - Neal Stephenson