[svlug] RHCE exam

Akbar Ahmed akbar_svlug at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 07:47:41 PST 2003

--- Louie <bishop at pacbell.net> wrote:
> Other thing you were talking about
> buying something from India. RHCE
> manuals what are those if you don't mind
> me asking?

The RHCE manuals are the Official Red Hat Training
Manuals for the RHCE exam. They are the manuals used
by Red Hat to train people who take the Red Hat
courses.

> Is there any other way I could find them?

Yes, Red Hat offers the courses in the US, but they
are rather expensive (at least in my opinion).

Also, I have some training materials that we use in my
company for new hires. I could package some of it up
and send it to you if you are interested. Please email
me off list and I'll send it directly to you.

-Akbar