[svlug] USB KVM?

Greg Herlein gherlein at herlein.com
Mon Jan 13 09:23:39 PST 2003

Anyone have any experience with the:

F1DS104T
Belkin Omniview SOHO 4 Port KVM PS/2 and USB

I need to replace my current KVM with one that supports both PS/2
and USB - so that I can continue to use my nice existing PS/2
keyboard yet also plug into my new ThinkPad R32 notebook (that
does not have PS/2 keyboard or mouse unless I buy the port
replicator).

This unit got a good review at Toms Hardware, and seems to
support all the features I want.  I thought I'd ask here and see
if anyone has experienced any issues with linux using this beast
- or any issues in general for that matter (all boxes connected
to this thing will be running linux).

Comments appreciated on or off list.

Greg