[svlug] Exim on Red Hat 8.0

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Sat Jan 11 16:22:16 PST 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 10:22:08AM -0800, William R Ward wrote:
> You do not speak for the entire group, just some of its more vocal
> members.  Personally, I prefer sendmail.

Since you say you prefer sendmail, I assume that it means that it's better
for you than the alternatives (exim and postfix, I'm not counting qmail,
which isn't open source, and therefore not a true alternative to sendmail)

So, my question is, and I'm not trolling, I'm really curious: what have you
found better, or more to your liking than the equivalent in exim and postfix
(if they exist, although with the exception of milters, they should)

Marc