[svlug] Linux has 12% of corporate desktop market

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Sat Jan 11 06:10:30 PST 2003

TY and sorry for polluting the list.
I've to remember to switch my brain to "full english mode" next time.

Bill Gates is going to visit our parlment so italian LUGs and Free
Software associations are quite active in this period.

Hurry is a bad advisor.

As a side note: his visit followed discussions in parlament and local
administrations in Italy to approve laws that will privilege Free
Software over closed.

This may sound illiberal but I see it as a way to limit corruption in
Universities and local administrations.

Anyway it is quite unusual a businessman pays a visit to the parlament
in my country. You may draw your conclusions.

--
Salve
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo