[svlug] Spam Apologies

Daniel Curry dcurry at pcpn.net
Fri Jan 10 16:14:23 PST 2003

To all subscribed to the SVLUG list,

I would like to apologize for the problems yesterday with my RHCE e-mail being sent so many times to the list.  I have added certain updates to my exchange server.  According to MS this is a very rare issue, but a logged error, none the less.  $245.00 to find that out, good job, support.  Would someone PLEASE be kind enough ot unblock my server's IP (66.89.160.212) from the list?

Again, I apologize for this flood loop.  I was not at my desk when it started, so I did not know it was occuring until a nice gentleman, who's name I did not catch, called me about it.  Whoever you were, thanks, you got me out of a horribly stale and not moving budget meeting.

Sincerely,

Daniel Curry