[svlug] RHCE exam

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Thu Jan 9 16:20:41 PST 2003

For reference as well, the RHCE can only be taken
via RedHat, which you have to go through their site
to do so (there are very few exceptions to this rule
from RedHat).  For training though, outside of RedHat
there are various other training sources and material
out there.

If I am not mistaken, the SF, CA site might be the MicroTek/DCC
training lab since I know RedHat has a national wide deal with
them for site usage.  Nice labs, we use them too. ;-)

--- Crawford

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com