[svlug] RHCE exam

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Thu Jan 9 16:20:37 PST 2003

Hopefully this will only out once. ;-)

Yahoo Groups has a linux_study group which I
moderate.  Other sources for study include the
Cramsession site as well as the Exam Cram text,
though it is not 8.0 and out of print, but at
least gives you a basis of what to look for.

--- Crawford

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com