[svlug] RHCE exam

Daniel Curry dcurry at cariocas.com
Thu Jan 9 13:37:58 PST 2003

Sir,

Where would you recommend taking this class at?  I have an interest in
getting my RHCE, along with a Sun and MS cert, because we use all three
platforms, here. I am of the opinion that and RHCE will last me longer
than MS and cost less than Sun, but am always open to suggestions.

Daniel Curry
IT Manager, Cariocas, Inc.
415-348-6516 (direct)
415-348-6505 (fax)