[svlug] RHCE exam

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Thu Jan 9 13:02:14 PST 2003

The only downside I can possibly see from a hiring
point of view (and someone who is not really "Linux
savvy") is RHCE vs. a distribution neutral certification
(e.g., LPIC-1).  I will admit, not many hiring folks,
save the technical oriented ones, will admit the
know much about the Linux certifications since in
the end to them, it is another + mark on the resume.

Aside from that, I think every little bit will help in the
end.

Just my $0.02.

--- Crawford

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com