[svlug] RHCE exam

Rosenbaum, Gregory Greg_Rosenbaum at adaptec.com
Thu Jan 9 11:58:13 PST 2003

My $.02..  I can't possibly see a downside to having it.  When I took the
exam to get my RHCE for 8.0 it was very much a test of competence.  Any
employer looking to hire someone can't argue that an RHCE is a "paper"
(worthless) certification.  My current employers would hire someone with an
RHCE before they'd hire someone without for Linux SA work.

Food for thought..  but I am biased.  The RH300 class is stellar.  I hope
you take and enjoy it.

-Greg