[svlug] Re: unix work - blatant shameless self promotion

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Sun Jan 5 00:13:51 PST 2003

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 04:00:07PM -0800, Steven L. Fountain wrote:
> how many, if any, job offers actually end up here if routed through
> officers at svlug.org ? i have been waiting for opportunities of this sort.
> that's almost an elitist first-right taxation.

Any offer that looks genuine and related to what a good portion of the
list membership could be doing pretty much gets forwarded right now.
When we get more and more offers and less and less of you are looking
for jobs, we'll probably get more picky about what we forward so as not
to clutter the list with too many job offers

Marc