[svlug] Re: openoffice on woody

George Georgalis georgw at galis.org
Fri Jan 3 13:20:56 PST 2003

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 10:28:37AM -0800, John H. Robinson, IV wrote:
>George Georgalis wrote:
>> Hi,
>
>happy new year!

:) Wishing you a joyous and prosperous 2003 too!

It's right around 32' and very humid/wet, to that the irregular wind
makes the whether a painful sting outside. The snow is nice, it should
get much colder tonight.

I got openoffice installed, details to follow...

>> What happened to http://www.openoffice.org/ it's not responding...
>
>it works for me

This is really odd, from my firewall openoffice.org:80 works, but I
have no response from my workstation, checked iptables, dns, proxy, no
clue. Every other site/port is fine...

// George

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 347-451-8229
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george at galis.org
Multimedia, DB, DNS and Metrics.       http://www.galis.org/george