[svlug] Multi-platform Licensing Packages

Akbar Ahmed akbar_svlug at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 08:30:32 PST 2003

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good software licensing program
for both Linux and Windows. By software licensing, I
am referring to a program that will allow me to add
the typical software key/license to a proprietary
application.

Basically, I have a software application that run on
both Windows and Linux and I need to add licensing
before the public release. I've looked on google but
all the results are for links to license agreements.

Thanks in advance,
Akbar