[svlug] Kissing the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye

M Wendall mwendall at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 29 11:18:02 PDT 2003

The subject line of this post is the subtitle to Marcel Gagne's new book
Moving to Linux, which I think would be a wonderful tool for teaching
Linux to newbies in some (all?) of the classes that have been discussed
on this list. I got an autographed copy at LWCE and learn something new
and useful every day, even while my Linux box sits idle (sick), because
the Knoppix CD really *doesn't* destroy windoze. You can check a
professional review of this book at:

http://www.linux.org/books/reviews/gagne_bsod.html

Good reading! :-)
Margaret Wendall