[svlug] Acrobat 5

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Aug 28 11:31:40 PDT 2003

	Hi John, here is what local says on RH 9 just loaded:

[karl at bucket karl]$ locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=
[karl at bucket karl]$

	So it sure looks like everything is using 2 versions of UTF-8. I
will look at man locale...:)