[svlug] DocBook XML Opinion?

Mike Castle dalgoda at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 26 09:07:15 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 07:47:48AM -0700, Jeremy Zawodny wrote:
> O'Reilly really does use a lot of DocBook.  I'm using it for my book,
> in fact.

They also use a lot of FrameMaker.  Actually, our tech-writer and I got
into a discussion about this the other day.  Of all the O'Reilley books at
work, more were done with FM than with DocBook.  So much for me trying to
convince him to switch.  :-/

mrc
--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda at ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/