[svlug] Re: Open Source Criticism Questions

Daniel Howard dan_howard at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 10:54:16 PDT 2003

In my original post, I did specifically say that I did
not intend to write reviews so people did know that I
was being oblique.  I'm still happy that I asked my
original question.  I don't think that SVLUG is
dishonest but I do think that it promotes ideology and
its own agenda which would have clouded the issue and
rendered most responses worthless to me.