[svlug] [plug] Tux Paint 0.9.12

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Aug 19 04:00:35 PDT 2003

Since I did a talk on Tux Paint at SVLUG a few months back, I thought I'd
plug the latest version, which was just release as source-code.
(Within a week or so, I'm sure we'll see RPM, Debian and Slackware packages,
along with Windows, Mac OS X and BeOS ports...)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

One of my friends from LUGOD (who I first met at last year's Picn*x11)
was kind enough to translate it to Russian for me. :^)  Other new translations
include Walloon and Malay.  That makes approx. 30 languages!  W00t!

Along with three new translations, and some other translation clean-ups,
there were some bug-fixes and a few changes to make compilation (building from
source using 'make') even more user-friendly than it alreayd was.  ;^)

Enjoy!  Pass it on to folks with kids, to schools, etc.  (It's GPL'd)

-bill!

--
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                           Got kids?  Get Tux Paint!