[svlug] BALUG meets tomorrow

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Mon Aug 18 13:12:27 PDT 2003

... BALUG meets tomorrow and I'm very pleased to say, we'll have Seth
    Schoen from the EFF speaking.  The topic will be

	What's really wrong with trusted computing

    Seth will be speaking about the position he's formed on this topic,
    why the EFF has taken it as their official position, and as many
    of you know, he's also a fun speaker.   So, if you're inclined to
    come up to the city, please join us.

	Four Seas Restaurant
	Grant Street, S.F. Chinatown.
	$10 per person for anyone who wants to eat
	Free for people who do not eat onsite or prefer to use the menu
	meals at 7pm, speaking starts at 8pm.

   Directions available via www.balug.org.

See you there!

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star at starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting at starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078