[svlug] AX.25 and the kernel

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun Aug 17 15:09:26 PDT 2003

	Hi Rafael, that helps a lot. uname -a gives i686 i686 i386 so confused
about that. I will read the good README that I have now because I do
have the kernel ready to be configured and compiled.

	So looks like I'm about ready to try something. And I will add a
soundcard tnc to the stack of modules and see if that works well.