[svlug] All problems solved

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Aug 12 20:26:52 PDT 2003

Hi gang, all my difficulties with MSN.COM are history. My wife became so
irritated with msn that yesterday I canceled all further use of
Microsoft. I am back with zianet.com, a local ISP who cares when a
customer wants a change. Charges the same $20/month but much more
service. I will pay Qwest $20 plus $5 per month for dsl at
256Kbytes/sec.

Thanks for all your help with the problems I did have, but being told
there was no way I could fix the hotmail problem and would have to pay
$4.00/mo for additional hard drive space, was the last straw! I have 40
gigabytes on my computer and would be glad to store the mail here. But
with msn you can't do that, except with Linux.