[svlug] JOB: senior web developer

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Aug 12 14:58:42 PDT 2003

(This is an approved job posting.  All job postings must be
approved by an SVLUG officer.  The job posting policy is at:
http://www.svlug.org/policies/job-policy.shtml)

----- Forwarded message from Patrick McGovern <pmcgovern at vasoftware.com> -----

SourceForge.net Engineer
We have a new position for a senior web developer available at
SourceForge.net.   We are looking for someone to help us maintain,
upgrade, and add new features to SourceForge.net.  Ideal person has 5+
years of development experience on high end, high volume websites  (3+
million page views a day).   Has a vast level of knowledge of Internet
technologies:   PHP, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, DB2, Linux, PERL, Apache, LDAP,
Mailman.  A flare for design / UI is a bonus.   SourceForge is a unique
site with unique challenges.  We are looking for someone at the top of
their game.
Location of Job is in Fremont, California.  Please send resume and URL's
of sites you have worked on to jobs at sourceforge.net.  Text resumes only.
 (No MSWORD files!)

----- End forwarded message -----

dmarti at zgp.org           http://www.PetitionOnline.com/eldred/petition.html